the ski house cookbook
warm winter dishes for cold weather fun
Published by Clarkson Potter/Random House. Available Everywhere Books are Sold
What could be better than standing on the top of a mountain, snow sparkling, the downhill calling?
Not much - except perhaps skiing down to a warm, home-cooked meal that comes together effortlessly. Tina Anderson and Sarah Pinneo give this gift of great food without fuss to the millions of skiers, snowboarders, and lodge-dwellers looking for easy and delicious meals.
125 Recipes, coded to help you choose the right one for your skiing and dining style:
The Green trail recipes include:
- 'Twas the Night Before French Toast
- Cider Maple Pork Shoulder
- Brisket with Sweet Mustard Sauce
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Sautéed Cinnamon Apples
- White Bean with Bacon Soup
- Mogul Beef Chili
- Eggs Benedict with Chipotle Hollandaise
- Classic French Onion Soup
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Shallot Reduction